- Sadece 2 gecede bir olan Moon|Full Moon (Dolunay) ortaya çıktığında saldırabilirsin.
- Birisine saldırdığında, saldırdığın kişi ve onun evine gelen tüm ziyaretçilere güçlü saldırı yaparsın.
- Eğer bir Witch yada Coven Leader sizi kontrol ederse, o gece kimseye saldırmasanız bile onların istediği kişiye saldırırsınız.
- Eğer birisi kontrol edilirken sizin hedefinizi ziyaret ederse, yinede ona saldırırsınız.
- Eğer Moon|Full Moon (dolunay) gecesi Jailor tarafından hapse atılır ama öldürülmesseniz, Jailor'a saldırırsınız.
- Eğer hapisteki birisine saldırırsanız, they aren't home(hedef evinde değil) diye bir mesaj alırsınız, ama yinede hedefinizin evine gelen herkese saldırırsınız.
- Eğer bir Moon|Full Moon gecesi, Escort, Consort, Pirate gibi role block karakterleri tarafından engellenirseniz, onlara saldırmak zorunda kalırsınız. Ancak Pirate sizinle yaptığı duelloyu kazanırsa kaçabilir.
- Eğer Sheriff sizi Moon|Full Moon gecesi ziyaret ederse, sizi Werewolf olarak algılayacaktır.
Werewolf, Serial Killer'e benzer çünkü ikiside kendi başına çalışır ve hedeflerini direk öldürür, ama küçük farklar şunlar:
- Şablon:Bodyguards birazcık tehlikeli. Eğer hedefini korurlarsa, seni öldürecektirler, basit defansına rağmen. Böylece, onlara öncelik tanımalısın.
- Sadece numaralı gecelerde öldürebilirsin (Moon|Full Moon geceleri). Eğer Town ve Mafia'nın sayısını azaltamazsan, Investigator, Sheriff, Escort, Consort, Jailor, Consigliere seni kolayca bulabilir. Bir gece katili, ya da seni vurmaya çalışan Vigilante senin Basit Defansını ifşalayabilir.Moon|Full Moon gecelerinde birden fazla kişi öldürmeye çalış.
- Hedefini Town yapman onları senin hakkında şüphelendirir çünkü birden fazla ziyaret edilecekler. Onlar genellikle , block|role blocked, araştırılmış ya da komplo olmuş(framed), ve Bodyguard tarafından korunuyor olabilirler.
- Kasabalıların hangi hedefe birden fazla gideceğini tahmin etmeyi dene. Eğer ki bir Lookout is birini izliyorsa, bir Investigator onu araştırıyorsa, bir Transporter onları taşıyorsa, bir Escort onları bloklarsa, ya da bir Blackmailer onları sürekli şantajlıyorsa, onlara saldırmak onu ve ziyaretçilerini kolayca öldürmeyi sağlar.
- Bazı insanlar çıkacak ve bir bilgi ifşalıyacak(tıpki bir Escort birini dün gece blokladığını bildirmesi ve tekrar gittiğinde birinin ölmemesi gibi). Bağlamda çıkarmanız gerekn diğer şeylerse. Örnek vermek gerekirse, birisi şantajlandığının sinyalini vermek için habire oy veriyorsa, örnek olarak, ona saldırmak bir Blackmailer öldürebilir.
- Bir diğer strateji ise oyun boyunca saklanmak. Eğer bir Executioner rolünü sahiplenirsen ve her gece ziyaret edilmezsin, sonra, kimsenin ziyaret etmediğini varsayarak, oyun sonuna kadar saldırabilirsin.
- Not: Bu strateji sadece bir tane Neutral Killing yerinin olduğu yerde ve Şablon:Any yeri Neutral Killing rolü değilse pek işe yaramaz, çünkü bir Executioner rolünü sahiplenmek can senin Town tarafından asılmana ya da Jailor tarafından kesilmene sebep olabilir. Town'un ekstra oy gereksinimi olmadığı sürece, sahiplenmiş rollere dikkat etmen gerekir.
- Consider staying at home. If a Doctor visits you, you can claim to have been attacked by the Werewolf and healed by the Doctor. You will also kill anyone attempting to investigate or attack you, which can prevent them from telling anyone what they learn unless there's a Medium or Retributionist who resurrects them.
- Beware. If you stay at home, the game mechanic interprets that as you visiting yourself. In that case, if a Bodyguard visits a live Werewolf at night, then both of you will die.
- Try to get a lot of attention directed at you if you're doing it. You'll most likely kill any Şablon:Investigators, Şablon:Doctors, Şablon:Sheriffs, Şablon:Consiglieres or any others visiting you.
- One downside to this is that anyone who visits you might name you in their Will|Last Will as the next person they're visiting. If just one person does so, you'll be alright (as they could have been the one the Werewolf targeted), but if multiple people do and you aren't visited by a Doctor, then your status as a Werewolf will be obvious.
- Another downside is that you're not always going to kill someone that Moon|Full Moon. Visiting someone almost guarantees you will kill one person, if not more.
- It's generally a bad strategy to act like a Jester, as that will make you an obvious target to the Town Killing roles. The Jester will be shot and killed, but you will appear to have a higher Defense value than said Town Killing role's Attack value at night, which generates suspicion.
- Targeting a revealed Mayor carries some danger, since a Bodyguard can still kill you, but if you're sure there's not a Bodyguard in the game, it can be an effective way to get a Transporter, Lookout, Jailor, or anyone else visiting the Mayor that night.
- If someone accuses you, you should stay at home, as Şablon:Town Investigatives will likely visit you that night since suspicion is being cast on you. However, if the accuser is still alive, they could still lead a lynch against you.
- If accused, you could also attack the accuser, but this carries the risk of Town getting suspicious of you from their death. Also, a Town Protective could also be on them. However, if the accusation isn't all that big, say, they ask for a role or start showing suspicion of you, feel free to attack them as the risk is lower. This can be harder to use in game if the Şablon:Kasabalı accusing is claiming a Town Investigative role and says your investigation result.
- If you get attacked, you could be in trouble, since whoever attacked you is very likely to call you out for having a higher Defense value than the attacker's Attack value in their next Note|Death Note or Will|Last Will. There's no perfect way to deal with this.
- One option is to immediately claim Survivor and say you vested. Survivor is a common Werewolf claim, and the Town loses little by hanging one, so this may not work, but if you're going to do it, it's better to do it before you're accused rather than after. However, this violates your investigative results.
- Another option is to immediately start acting like an Executioner. It fits in with your investigation results and might discourage the Town from calling you out. It could also make the Town dismiss the accusation if they do, but this risks getting you hung as an Executioner or executed by the Jailor.
- Alternatively, you could act as an Executioner from the start (accuse someone Day 2). This does risk getting hung as Executioner or being executed by the Jailor, but has the advantage of being a consistent claim throughout the game. However, this could potentially backfire if your target isn't Town.
- If the next night is a Moon|Full Moon night, you can claim to be a Sheriff or Lookout, accuse someone of being a member of the Mafia, then kill them yourself, which will both explain your Basic Defense (by making it look like you were an Executioner) and make people assume you've become a Jester, causing them to ignore you; as a side benefit, accusing someone may make people visit them, netting you additional kills. And if they do coincidentally turn out to be Mafia, then the Town is likely to believe you are what you actually claimed and ignore the Mafia's Note|Death Notes saying you have a higher Defense value than the Mafia Killing role's Attack value.
- A third option is just to say that whoever called you out is lying, if they're likely Mafia or a Serial Killer. Unfortunately, the Mafia and Serial Killer have an incentive to truthfully call out rivals with a higher Defense value than their attacker's Attack value, so they tend to be believed.
- Staying home reduces the risk of being called out as having a higher Defense value than an attacker's Attack value (ie. a Serial Killer or Vigilante since if they try to attack you on a Moon|Full Moon night where you stay home, they'll die before they can tell anyone, Şablon:Mediums aside), but doesn't provide protection from being outed by Şablon:Vampires or the Mafia unless you're lucky enough to eliminate them entirely that night. Any Şablon:Survivors will see that you were unaffected by the attack and know to out you.
- Under certain limited circumstances, it can be advantageous to claim to be a Witch. The Witch is not a target for the Mafia (so they're more likely to focus on someone else, possibly hanging a Survivor claim or an actual Witch in your stead) and while they're an enemy of the Town, they're less of a danger than your actual role. Survivor is such a common claim for Şablon:Werewolves that both the Mafia and Town, when seeking a Werewolf with no other leads, are very likely to hang a Survivor claim over a Witch one. If it's nearing the end of the game and the Town needs to hang a killer immediately to win or the Mafia just gained a majority, claiming Witch can sometimes buy you the small amount of time you need to win. Note that this will not work if your Basic Defense has already been discovered. Make sure you claim before you are voted up or are receiving votes, because you are less likely to be put down from the stand as a Witch than a Survivor.
- If you see someone who said something along the lines of, "Investigator or Sheriff, this person is very suspicious. Please check them tonight", or "Escort please role block this person tonight", it is a good idea to attack that person who are going to be visited by those roles. Since they are less likely to be protected by a Bodyguard, watched by a Lookout, or healed by a Doctor, you might be able to kill some people, even the important Town Investigative or Town Support roles, and keep suspicion away from you for some time, unless your status is already discovered.
- If you are pressed a role, Sheriff is usually your best bet. It fits in your investigation result and is hard to disprove. However, since Sheriff is such a common claim for Şablon:Werewolves (and any other evil role), you might get lynched on the spot. Make sure to have a fake Will|Last Will to back your claim up.
- Generally speaking, you should focus on killing the "factions" of Şablon:Vampires and Mafia more than focusing on killing Town. With a few exceptions, the Town is not a huge threat to you and will have trouble identifying you; but it is flatly not possible for you to win if the game comes down to you against multiple members of the Mafia and/or Şablon:Vampires. Additionally, both have a high chance of identifying you by attacking you. You should try to eradicate them as quickly as possible.
If your target was...
- If your target was jailed, you will kill any one who visits your target. The target and the Jailor will not be affected.
- If you kill an Escort or Consort because they block|role blocked you on a Moon|Full Moon, the Town will suspect you.
- If your target was visited, you will attack the target and all visitors.
Behavior with other roles
- Şablon:Serial Killers will rarely attack suspicious targets. If you want to kill the Serial Killer, try to predict who they will attack next.
- Note that just like the Mafia, it is not a bad idea to keep the Serial Killer alive, until mid-game or possibly Night 4 where a moderately large portion of the other players are dead.
- Try to work with Şablon:Witches, Şablon:Survivors and Şablon:Executioners. These are your only possible allies and can help you with votes.
- You have a leg-up on the Arsonist: If you keep attacking targets who aren't doused, you may kill the Arsonist directly or indirectly. Furthermore, the Arsonist will usually save their incineration until the end, giving you plenty of time to kill them even if you get doused yourself.
- The Şablon:Escorts and Şablon:Consorts are dangerous to you because they force you to stay home, killing all visitors. If one visits you and puts you in their Will| Last Will, you may come under suspicion.
- Şablon:Sheriffs are somewhat dangerous. If they interrogate you on a Moon|Full Moon, they'll see you're a Werewolf. Fortunately, few Şablon:Sheriffs remember this fact, and few Şablon:Kasabalılar remember to check a Sheriff's Will|Last Will with that in mind, so a Sheriff who interrogated you on an odd-numbered night and found you not suspicious may provide a degree of protection for you. Be sure to use this if the suspicion falls onto you.
- Şablon:Investigators are moderately dangerous as well. Your Sheriff/Executioner/Werewolf result provides some protection, but you could get called out if all the Town Investigatives are revealed or if the Town is hunting a Werewolf in particular.
- Şablon:Doctors, Şablon:Lookouts or Şablon:Transporters are not dangerous. If they heal, watch or transport your target, they will die. However, a Lookout can be dangerous if there is a Medium or Retributionist. That way, they could inform the Town of who the Werewolf is.
- Şablon:Veterans may end up killing you on chance, so attempt to identify them as soon as possible. If one is identified, consider them as the last ones to kill, to increase the likelihood that they waste their alerts or get killed by someone else.
- Şablon:Serial Killers are less dangerous to you than they are to most other roles, since they can't kill you at night; but they can still call you out for having a higher Defense value than their Attack value, so it's worth trying to eliminate them if you can figure out who they are. If one accuses you of having a higher Defense value than their Attack value, remind the Town that they would be taking advice from a Serial Killer, who doesn't have their best interests in mind.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.