Alignment:Mafia Killing (Now before y'all go crazy, read the whole thing pls).
Summary: You are a corrupt tracker working for the Mafia.
- You may stalk someone each night.
- If there are no capable Mafia Killing roles left, you will become a Mafioso.
- You will have to options to stalk someone and wait for them.
- If you guess where they visit correctly you will attack them.
- You will see who they visited at the end of the night (to find visiting patterns).
- You cannot co-exist with an Ambusher.
- You may select the same player for both options, which will kill them if they are a visiting role that decides to stay home/target themself. (Witch/CL and Transporter have 2 options so if you catch them visiting either player you will attack them.
- You may not kill non-visiting roles/roles that can only visit dead players.
Sheriff: Your target is a member of the Mafia!
Investigator: Your target could be an Investigator, Consigliere, Mayor, Tracker, Plaguebearer, ot Stalker.
Consigliere: Your target follows their prey. They must be a Stalker!
Example of how this role may work:
If person A is the Stalker's initial target and the Stalker chooses person B for their second option and person A happens to visit person B, the Stalker will attack person A.
Achievements (These are just ideas, I can delete some of the worse ones to fit the usual achievement count):
- Ghost: Win one game as Stalker.
- In the Shadows: Win 5 games as Stalker.
- Invisible: Win 10 games as Stalker.
- Fear in the Town: Win 25 games as Stalker.
- Get Off My Lawn: Kill someone visiting you.
- Wrong House: Kill a member of the Mafia.
- Regicide: Kill the Jailor.
- Found You: Succesfully kill a player.
- All That Hard Work: Attack an immune player.
- Mass Hysteria: Kill two players in one game.
- At Last: Kill a player after 2 or more wrong guesses on them.
Abilities: Give two people security. Put trackers on two people.
Attributes: When you give someone security, you will know if someone with a tracker visits them. You will not know which target with a tracker visited, but you will know which person was visited. You may not place a tracker on yourself, but you may give yourself security. If someone with security was attacked, you will use a protection unless the attacker had a tracker. You have 3 protections.
Immunities: Control Immunity
Mechanics: Your tracker placing is astral, security is not. Both trackers and security last only the night they are placed. If someone with a tracker visits someone with security, they will not be notified that the player they visited had security unless they intended to harm the target. If your target is attacked directly, you will use a protection if the attacker did not have a tracker on them. If they did, you will not waste a protection, allowing you to protect even when you have run out. People will know if they have a tracker on them, but not security unless they were protected. You can choose the same person to track and place security on.