Description: You like to exploit the attractiveness of money and use it to get your way.
Goal: Kill anyone who will not submit to the mafia
Abilities: At night, choose one target to bribe
- When you bribe someone, they will accept your money, and lose their vote the next day.
- The target will not know you bribed them
- When they attempt to vote, the trial will state that they voted against someone, however, it won't register it as a true vote. This is to prevent easily finding this role. However if let's say there needs to be 8 votes, and the trial system says 8 people voted on this person, the registered won't count and people will start to realize there's a briber.
- You cannot bribe a revealed mayor
- Bribing a Pirate will instead give them a free plunder where they deal a Powerful attack to you. (To prevent random bribing, although this role is rare)
- You cannot bribe the same person twice
- If a Bodyguard is protecting a player that you bribe, your bribery will fail.
- This is useful for late game where if you have 4 mafia members vs 5 townies, you can bribe one person so that town wouldn't have enough votes to vote any confirmed mafia members.
- You can work with the pirate promising that you'll give a free blunder (although most people can just say what defense they will choose)
- Bribing can also help when it comes to split votes, if a bribed person votes your mafia member, it may not register
When choosing: You have decided to bribe [player] tonight!
- Your bribe was successful and [player] has given up their vote.
- You target was not interested in your bribery (mayor, pirate, or target protected by bg)