FANDOM


  • Vertroyer
    Vertroyer closed this thread because:
    This thread has served it's purpose, revives are annoying, too much loading, etc.
    06:18, April 18, 2017

    Due to the sheer amount of roles being made that are balance-breaking, make no sense, useless or just not good in general, and the fact that repeating over and over why the role is bad is getting tedious... I'm making this page with all the bad concepts that you must NOT add to your role.

    The only exception is if you add the concept and make the role balanced in a way it equalizes this poisonous element for roles, got it? 

    This list was copied and pasted from the BMG forums. If you object on one of these being a bad concept, don't squeal around this post, go to the forums and make your complain there.

    • Role Dependency - Any role that requires another role to be in the game.
    • Hardcounters - Any role that exists purely to counter or nerf another role.
    • Re-hashes - Mafia/Neutral versions of Town roles or vice-versa.
    • Night Chat Town - Any Town roles that allow multiple town roles to chat at night.
    • Slightly Changed Role - Any role that is extremely similar to an existing one.
    • Independent Mafia Killing - Any Mafia killing role that kills on its own, giving Mafia two kills.
    • Buddy Role - Any role that requires another specific person to survive to win.
    • Conversion Role - Any role that converts other people into its own role.
    • Night Immune Town - Any Town role that is night immune.
    • Combination Role - Any role that is a combination of other roles.
    • Self-Confirming Town - Any role that can confirm itself as innocent easily.
    • Evil Retributionist - Any role that can revive Neutral or Mafia roles.
    • Neutral Chaos - Roles that are part of the Neutral Chaos alignment.
    • Anything Chaos - Actually, just don't make any chaos roles.
    • Roleswapper - Any role that swaps/changes others' roles.
    • RNG Role - Any role that depends on random chance.
    • Visitor - Any role that has a win condition involving visiting other people.
    • Copycat - Any role that uses other role's night abilities.
    • Survivor Rehash - Any Neutral Benign role whose only goal is to survive to the end of the game.
    • Neutral Investigative - Any Neutral role that investigates people.
    • Non-Evil Neutral Evil - Any Neutral Evil or Killing role that cannot win with the Mafia or (other) Neutral Killings, or can win with the Town.
    • Omniscient Town Killing - Any Town Killing role that can only kill evil roles. (it can't mess up)
    • Limited Neutral Killing - Any Neutral Killing role that has a limited number of kills or commits suicide.
    • Negative Utility - Any role that hurts its faction more than it helps it.
    • New Alignments - Do not make new alignments or factions to the game. Your role idea should have an alignment that exists in ToS, not a custom-made one by you.
    • Tracker roles - Roles that know who their target visit.
    • Breaking the Trial System - Any role that can mess with the process of reporting players (See the Pre-1.5 Disguiser)
    • Town Plus - Any role that actively buffs the town or nerfs non-town roles. Remember to differentiate between a town role idea and a town role idea that actively buffs town.
    • Day Controller - Any role that controls what another role does at day, E.G. speaking, voting, etc.
    • ​Reverse Escort - ​A role that roleblocks visiting roles from someone, causes an infinite loop which will then cause the game to crash. This can be negated by BMG creating a proxy system.
    • Town Power - The point of the Town Power suggestion is to reduce excessively powerful roles, not make more of them.
    • Overly Complex Role - If it would take way too long to program, it's probably not worth suggesting. (If the role is complicated , this doesn't count. the rule applies only to the programming process of the role.)
    • Postmortem Lookout - Seeing who visited a dead player, or worse, who killed them, is a bad idea

    Make sure to spread this among other wiki users who make role ideas using a link to this page. So people don't continue to make the same mistakes.

    Link to the original page is right here: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=34219

    Don't complain about in-game roles breaking the rules, these rules go specifically towards Role Ideas

    Have a nice day!

      Loading editor
    • Good, now people(myself included) know how to make good roles.

      Ex of an OP role: http://townofsalemcc.wikia.com/wiki/(Joke_Role)_Senpai_(HAWAIIANpikachu)

        Loading editor
    • I saw this role suggested in the forums, people were flipping tables out of the rage of how balance breaking it was XD

      speaking of which.....I just saw it in your link....

      (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

        Loading editor
    • That is a long... thinggy

        Loading editor
    • Ulithemuli
      Ulithemuli removed this reply because:
      spam
      01:58, August 6, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Unrealname123 wrote:
      That is a long... thinggy

      Long...but it's the original and it's required as all hell for people who make role ideas.

        Loading editor
    • Vertroyer wrote:
      I saw this role suggested in the forums, people were flipping tables out of the rage of how balance breaking it was XD

      speaking of which.....I just saw it in your link....

      (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

      WHERE IN THE FORMS?!?! SOMEONE MUST HAVE STOLEN MY IDEA!


      Edit:Also, what about Jester Immunity:(Immune to Jester Haunt)

        Loading editor
    • I know this is the original and you said not to complain, but isn't an Evil Retributionist kind of obviously broken, because people would know their role had been evil so they would just be lynched immediately?

        Loading editor
    • Calllack wrote:
      I know this is the original and you said not to complain, but isn't an Evil Retributionist kind of obviously broken, because people would know their role had been evil so they would just be lynched immediately?

      Yeah, but even tho people have been warned of it being bad, we still see people suggesting roles like Necromancer that can revive a Maf role or something.

      It's obvious AF , but its not obvious for new role idea makers or new players in general, so I just threw it in there anyway.

        Loading editor
    • "Independent Mafia Killing".  

      Not necessarily a bad thing. SC2 Mafia has the Kidnapper (and its own version of Disguiser), and it works just fine. This doesn't make Mafia OP, but balances it with Disguiser and Kidnapper only having one kill. And don't forget ToS wouldn't exist if it were not for SC2 Mafia.

      Omniscient Town Killing

      VH always breaks this rule, but I agree with this. I think VH needs to be reworked. It also breaks Role Dependency and Hard Counters

      Re-Hashes

      Again, not necessarily a bad thing. Escort/Consort? Invest/Consig? SC2 Mafia also has Jailor/Kidnapper.

      Night Town Chat

      SC2 Mafia has that, in the Mason (Mason/Mason Leader). It works perfectly fine.

      Self-Confirming Town

      Mayor breaks this rule. So does SC2 Mafia's Marshall.

      I posted my opinions here to see what you guys think about them. Also, how am I supposed to tell the creator of these suggestions if I don't have the link? I also am aware that someone on the forums created this..

      BTW, this thread includes Octo's suggestions to making roles. (http://town-of-salem.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:66415)

        Loading editor
    • "Negative Utility" is basically the Transporter. Once, on night 1, this transporter transported themself and, unknowingly, a veteran on alert, and the transporter died from the mafia (which means the veteran would have killed the mafioso) and got the Investigator and Bodyguard got killed by the veteran (they investigated and protected the transporter, but instead got transported into the veteran) and the Serial Killer killed one of the people who wasn't killed, so 4 people died in 1 night without Werewolf, Vigilante, or Arsonist in the game on night 1.

        Loading editor
    • Transporter is in no way negative utility, yes it can do bad things, but in the same way I once went alert N1 and the transporter moved me with somebody else. He died but I killed 2 mafia. Any action a transporter makes can hurt or help the town, but it isn't always a negative role.

        Loading editor
    • BobbytheBlobby wrote:
      "Independent Mafia Killing".  

      Not necessarily a bad thing. SC2 Mafia has the Kidnapper (and its own version of Disguiser), and it works just fine. This doesn't make Mafia OP, but balances it with Disguiser and Kidnapper only having one kill. And don't forget ToS wouldn't exist if it were not for SC2 Mafia.

      Omniscient Town Killing

      VH always breaks this rule, but I agree with this. I think VH needs to be reworked. It also breaks Role Dependency and Hard Counters

      Re-Hashes

      Again, not necessarily a bad thing. Escort/Consort? Invest/Consig? SC2 Mafia also has Jailor/Kidnapper.

      Night Town Chat

      SC2 Mafia has that, in the Mason (Mason/Mason Leader). It works perfectly fine.

      Self-Confirming Town

      Mayor breaks this rule. So does SC2 Mafia's Marshall.

      I posted my opinions here to see what you guys think about them. Also, how am I supposed to tell the creator of these suggestions if I don't have the link? I also am aware that someone on the forums created this..

      BTW, this thread includes Octo's suggestions to making roles. (http://town-of-salem.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:66415)

      While SC2:Mafia and ToS are pretty similar , they're also different in ways were some roles of SC2:Mafia won't work in ToS.

      In addition, you can't say that in-game roles break these rules because these rules go towards Role ideas not already implemented roles.

      People have also said it frequently that they don't want ToS to be an absolute copy of SC2:Mafia. They want to try out unique ideas and not just being copycats and taking all their role ideas from SC2:Mafia.

      I edited the post, there's a link to the page, you can go post what you said there and see the responses.

        Loading editor
    • Okay thanks. But what I am saying is that showing some roles work in SC2 Mafia, similar roles could simply work in ToS.

        Loading editor
    • BobbytheBlobby wrote:
      Okay thanks. But what I am saying is that showing some roles work in SC2 Mafia, similar roles could simply work in ToS.

      If you browse the forums, you'll see that there were roles from SC2:Mafia suggested in ToS. Marshall,Kidnapper,Detective,Coroner,etc.

      They have not been accepted however due to gameplay balance reasons. The games are different, one major difference is that an average game in ToS has more Town than an average game in SC2:Mafia since the Triads are not a thing here. So Town is more in number and this affects the game balance completely. There are many other reasons I could list, but I bet there's someone in the forums who can explain it to you in a better way.

        Loading editor
    • In an average or balanced game of SC2 Mafia, you don't have Mafia and Triad in the same game. (unless you are playing a mode with no town, Lawless). It naturally simply either Town vs Mafia or Town vs Triad. You will not find many games with Town vs Mafia vs Triad, unless you are looking for an unbalanced chaotic game.

      Also, I have a question. Why can the ingame roles break the rules but the role ideas cannot? Are they too good for the rules?

      SC2 Mafia follows the same balanced setup as ToS, with the uninformed majority (Town) versus the informed minority (Mafia). In no way a balanced game in SC2 Mafia has less Town members. Its just like Classic ToS, 9-3-3.

      Therefore, what I am really trying to prove is that some roles, breaking the rules up there, can work just fine.

        Loading editor
    • BobbytheBlobby wrote:
      In an average or balanced game of SC2 Mafia, you don't have Mafia and Triad in the same game. (unless you are playing a mode with no town, Lawless). It naturally simply either Town vs Mafia or Town vs Triad. You will not find many games with Town vs Mafia vs Triad, unless you are looking for an unbalanced chaotic game.

      Also, I have a question. Why can the ingame roles break the rules but the role ideas cannot? Are they too good for the rules?

      SC2 Mafia follows the same balanced setup as ToS, with the uninformed majority (Town) versus the informed minority (Mafia). In no way a balanced game in SC2 Mafia has less Town members. Its just like Classic ToS, 9-3-3.

      Therefore, what I am really trying to prove is that some roles, breaking the rules up there, can work just fine.

      Then what're you circling around here for?  Go ahead and tell the people in the BMG forums and get the exact same replies everyone else got before you =P

      You can also ask them for why the roles already in-game break these rules and got away with it.

      I'll just be going in circles trying to explain it to ya, so just ask someone in the BMG forums for a rock solid answer.

        Loading editor
    • This needs to be kept up somehow or stickied so it doesn't sink down in the board.

        Loading editor
    • Unrealname123 wrote: That is a long... thinggy

      That's what she said...

        Loading editor
    • Vertroyer, with the agreement of the other admins, I could highlight it for you. 

        Loading editor
    • BobbytheBlobby wrote:
      Vertroyer, with the agreement of the other admins, I could highlight it for you. 

      Only if it is actually legit to put there for people to read before making role ideas.

      If there's something something wrong or out of place in these role idea concepts then it doesn't necessarily need to be highlighted.

        Loading editor
    • I have a question about the visitor win condition. Don't most roles, like serial killer and arsonist have to visit people to win. Unless you mean visiting specific roles, which I understand. I'm only asking because I made a role that may or may not infringe upon this rule.

        Loading editor
    • Smartiepants5x wrote:
      I have a question about the visitor win condition. Don't most roles, like serial killer and arsonist have to visit people to win. Unless you mean visiting specific roles, which I understand. I'm only asking because I made a role that may or may not infringe upon this rule.

      Dear god...

      What I meant by roles having visitor win condition is like a role... say... Yandere must visit Senpai to win... that's the bad concept i'm talking about. If your role can visit , doesn't mean it's bad.

        Loading editor
    • Discussion mods should remove pointless role discussions and with other issues if this is so problematic. 

        Loading editor
    • Itroad6666 wrote:
      Discussion mods should remove pointless role discussions and with other issues if this is so problematic. 

      If it does become a spamful , then they should be removed.

        Loading editor
    • whoever put you in charge of this section of tos wiki anyways?

        Loading editor
    • This basically kills everyone's ideas. No creativity or imaginative ideas at all allowed. I mean, if we had suggested something like Vampire Hunter a while back it would be rejected for these "reasons." What's even the point of trying to create a role with this much restriction?

        Loading editor
    • It's actually not that much, post a role with some of these on forums, then people know why.

      Also, counter roles are up because of so many "firefighter" roles. Which counter arso, who has the lowest win percent with (last known) less then 5%

        Loading editor
    • Alexman37 wrote:
      This basically kills everyone's ideas. No creativity or imaginative ideas at all allowed. I mean, if we had suggested something like Vampire Hunter a while back it would be rejected for these "reasons." What's even the point of trying to create a role with this much restriction?

      These are not fully restricted on you, they're just bad concepts that you shouldn't mess with unless you're fully aware and certain that your role is balanced.

      These restrictions are here because role ideas to be implemented in-game is serious business, it's not a playground for kids. Balance, impact, whatever other role elements are taken seriously by people of the forums. And lemme tell you, this wiki is where the nicer version of role reviewers are. Try suggesting a role that includes multiple concepts from this list and just watch.

        Loading editor
    • 71.230.88.215 wrote:
      whoever put you in charge of this section of tos wiki anyways?

      No one, I never said I was in charge , I just put this in contribution to the role ideas Board =P

        Loading editor
    • Vertroyer is no admin or mod but people still believe what he says somehow. 

        Loading editor
    • Itroad6666 wrote:
      Vertroyer is no admin or mod but people still believe what he says somehow. 

       ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

        Loading editor
    • Because he's a critic.

        Loading editor
    • Because he's difficult

        Loading editor
    • Alexman37 salty? Did you have a thing with Vertroyer. (Use to be friends)? If you think Vertoryer is harsh then post a role idea on the TOS Forums, I posted my kidnapper idea and regreted it. Vertoryer is being nice compared to the forums.

        Loading editor
    • Not trying to get upset. But I'm pretty annoyed that a guy who isn't an admin or mod, or anything at all it seems, is telling us everything we can and can't write and basically giving his "opinion", whatever that's worth, on every role. A lot of these role suggestions aren't serious, they're just fun and creative ideas made by the community. I think Vetroyer is taking something not serious at all way to seriously. Remember guys, this is just a "wikia"...the TOS creators have probably yet to discover we even exist...

        Loading editor
    • Wrong! Some of us are admin and moderators. Role ideas are a very serious subject, you should always be ready for harsh criticism when making a role idea. I was ready for people to say my Role idea, The Time Lord was OP. They said it was Okay, but it was op they said. I give it some nerfs after that and I'm now waiting to see what happens.

        Loading editor
    • In regards to posting roles...

      If it is a serious role suggestion:

      • Be prepared for criticism. Making a good role that is balanced is not easy. The points listed in the original post (aka orangeandblack5's thread) are very valid.
      • Keep in mind that no staff of the game will see your role idea posted on the Wiki. If you're serious about a role, take it to the Role Ideas section of the forums and be sure to read the stickied threads. You'll learn how to properly format your idea and also check to see if your idea has already been posted in the "Role Ideas Masterthread".


      If it is a joke role suggestion:

      • Make it clear that it's a joke suggestion. State that it's not to be taken seriously. Maybe mark the thread with a [Joke] tag. Remember that reading sarcasm online is not always easy, so it's best to play it safe.


      In regards to providing criticism:

      • All are welcome to provide constructive criticism.
      • Criticism should explain why a role works well or does not work well. It should not simply be "no" or "it's bad".
      • Comments should not attempt to provoke users or discourage users.


      The last thing we want is a toxic community. Be supportive.

        Loading editor
    • Just make Vartroyer a mod and end this beef. 

        Loading editor
    • I will knight Vertroyer into a mod. *The queen's theme song.* As the Townie of the Month, it is a honour to knight Vertroyer. I dove thy Vertroyer, to become a moderator. *Screeching noises*

      Okay I'm done, Vert is a mod whatever.

        Loading editor
    • Not officially but thank you XD

      I don't even thinnk I have da material to be a BG or Spy =P

        Loading editor
    • HAWAIIANpikachu wrote:
      Vertroyer wrote:
      I saw this role suggested in the forums, people were flipping tables out of the rage of how balance breaking it was XD

      speaking of which.....I just saw it in your link....

      (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

      WHERE IN THE FORMS?!?! SOMEONE MUST HAVE STOLEN MY IDEA!


      Edit:Also, what about Jester Immunity:(Immune to Jester Haunt)

      Regarding jester haunt immunity, this was actually suggested on ToS forums. Very few people liked it.

        Loading editor
    • SOMEONE SHOULD ADD THIS TO THE LIST!

      More Alignments: Adding a different alignment to the game.

      I've seen people want to add "Terrorists" and "Military" and stuff like that. It almost annoys me to see that people want to do this, they're just changing the original nature of this game.

        Loading editor
    • DesertStorm11 wrote:
      SOMEONE SHOULD ADD THIS TO THE LIST!

      More Alignments: Adding a different alignment to the game.

      I've seen people want to add "Terrorists" and "Military" and stuff like that. It almost annoys me to see that people want to do this, they're just changing the original nature of this game.

      Wish granted

        Loading editor
    • Unrealname123 wrote:
      That is a long... thinggy

      I'm starting to think that was prediction on the length of this thread

        Loading editor
    • Vertroyer wrote:
      DesertStorm11 wrote:
      SOMEONE SHOULD ADD THIS TO THE LIST!

      More Alignments: Adding a different alignment to the game.

      I've seen people want to add "Terrorists" and "Military" and stuff like that. It almost annoys me to see that people want to do this, they're just changing the original nature of this game.

      Wish granted

      thank you :3

        Loading editor
    • Nice highlighting.

        Loading editor
    • ChickenPieNuggetz wrote:
      Nice highlighting.

      It needed to be highlighted, so role idea makers can see it and make proper role ideas.

        Loading editor
    • Are you conscient that this is basically a modern Salem where you have to follow the rules or your character gonna get lynched. Consequently his defense would be "Why am I lynched?" and the crowd answer is "We're just gonna lynched you.". So the lynched character is just thinking "Wow, wtf, I will get lynched and I don't have any explanation, why I did not to choose to do a mafia doctor or a townie disguiser or a mafia doctor townie disguiser.".

        Loading editor
    • Ecaille13 wrote:
      Are you conscient that this is basically a modern Salem where you have to follow the rules or your character gonna get lynched. Consequently his defense would be "Why am I lynched?" and the crowd answer is "We're just gonna lynched you.". So the lynched character is just thinking "Wow, wtf, I will get lynched and I don't have any explanation, why I did not to choose to do a mafia doctor or a townie disguiser or a mafia doctor townie disguiser.".

      Where is this going to? What is your point?

        Loading editor
    • My point is that, when you're a newbie and that you post something and that the only answers to your post are "Useless, bad, my eyes are periods waterfall." Your view on human race is decreasing.

        Loading editor
    • Itroad6666
      Itroad6666 removed this reply because:
      no
      19:07, October 1, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Ecaille13 wrote:
      My point is that, when you're a newbie and that you post something and that the only answers to your post are "Useless, bad, my eyes are periods waterfall." Your view on human race is decreasing.

      Come in my shoes and see how sickening it is to see the repititiveness of it. I already hate the human race for reasons, debate with me on my message wall , don't make this thread go off topic.

        Loading editor
    • You just read it. So I'm gonna say you... Sorry to inform you that some people tends to insults your posts, but oh my! I just realize that you're one of them. I'm trying to thinking what kind of cursing you will write to answer my post, maybe you will give some efforts, google and post a picture who could also insults me. C'mon bro, bravo to do a thing that a lot of people already do.

        Loading editor
    • Ecaille13 wrote:
      You just read it. So I'm gonna say you... Sorry to inform you that some people tends to insults your posts, but oh my! I just realize that you're one of them. I'm trying to thinking what kind of cursing you will write to answer my post, maybe you will give some efforts, google and post a picture who could also insults me. C'mon bro, bravo to do a thing that a lot of people already do.

      Mate , people insult my posts all the time , I couldn't care any less. I can be insulting and annoying at times, but there is a bigger picture here with a bigger purpose beyond my actions that you fail to see.

      If people get too used to nice stuff on the wiki then move on to BMG and get heartbroken with all the harsh criticism and insults in there, it'll be a continuous cycle where newbies will keep falling in the same bottomless pit of hell.

      We are trying to prepare them for the what they will face when they go for the real deal. And I won't change regardless of what you try to exploit here, so deal with it.

        Loading editor
    • Answer me this, what will you do if someone. A stranger, was verbally lynched in front of you? Just that and I return to the topic.

        Loading editor
    • Ok, let's look at my role idea, 'Forger Staker" and see how it does.

      1. Yup, it requires forger

      2. yup ,it hardcounters forger

      3. yup, it's a neutral version of VH

      4. no

      5. Not really

      6. no

      7. no

      8. no

      9. no

      10. NO, it's not a combination of vh and anything else.

      11. no

      12. no

      13. no

      14. no

      15. no

      16. Yes , if you find a forger, but other roles have similar  mechanics  like this. For example,  vh finding vampires and sheriff finding mafia

      17. no

      18. no

      19. no

      20. Well, only if you count 'staking' forgers as killing. So I guess yes/

      21. It can't win with town , and can win with any neutral, and it can win with mafia IF it doesn't have a forger. You might think this helps town, but once all forgers are staked, you can win with anyone but town. If all forger dies otherwise, then you will turn into a witch, which goes against town. So no

      22. no

      23. no

      24. At the beginning, it hurts mafia more then it helps, BUT mafia isn't technically aits alignment, it can win with neutrals. For the end of the game, see above.

      25. no

      26. no


      I GOT MORE NO'S THEN YESSES IM SOOOOOOOO GOOD

        Loading editor
    • The point is to make them all 'no'. Not get more 'no' than 'yes'.

        Loading editor
    • thank God for this guide

        Loading editor
    • But, it's not really creative? I mean, the name should be modified and it's a little bit a NE version of the Vampire Hunter, so... But I like the idea. But a sheriff and a Vigilante/Jailor working together could do the same isn't?

        Loading editor
    • I know guys just joking xd

        Loading editor
    • Ecaille13 wrote: You just read it. So I'm gonna say you... Sorry to inform you that some people tends to insults your posts, but oh my! I just realize that you're one of them. I'm trying to thinking what kind of cursing you will write to answer my post, maybe you will give some efforts, google and post a picture who could also insults me. C'mon bro, bravo to do a thing that a lot of people already do.

      Ecaille, Vert might be one of the most valuable people on this wiki. Besides, I'm not sure why you care... I don't think Ive ever seen a role idea by you (And I have actually been on for a fair amount of time)

      Besides, most of the roles that he (And dongarinos) (and me) reject he rejects for good reason. I think that you should probs not be a hater....

        Loading editor
    • Ah XD, no don't worry. I have talked with him on the chat and i'm not pissed off now. It was bascally because I wasn't in a good mood that day. 

        Loading editor
    • Oh okay then sorry for those harsh words

        Loading editor
    • Don't worry^^ I've been on others wikia with people with harsher words (and who were also realy stupid and annoying). And you were just protecting a friend of you, so that's cool.

        Loading editor
    • So, you can't have Role Dependency or Hard Counters, eh? I'll just note that as I make my Vampire Hunter role...

        Loading editor
    • Yeah but tons of roles break the rules.

      Amne, Mayor, etc

        Loading editor
    • This pretty much nerfs role ideas completely.

        Loading editor
    • Nlove77 wrote:
      This pretty much nerfs role ideas completely.

      No, not really, I posted my megalomanic role on forums.

      The only answer I got was "It's not a bad idea, it just needs to be reworked."

      Good enough for me!

        Loading editor
    • Criticism > Compliments.

      I want people to say it's rubbish (With A Reason), then to say it's good with none.

      This List Helps.

        Loading editor
    • There are in-game roles that break these rules, but that doesn't change the fact that they are bloody in-game roles. If you dare raise this as an excuse to BMG against these rules....

      ...prepare thy anus to meet the kicking boot....

      This list is pretty strict because we're talking about implementing a role in a game that will actually alter the game, it's serious business and this is BMG's way of taking it seriously.

        Loading editor
    • Vertroyer wrote: There are in-game roles that break these rules, but that doesn't change the fact that they are bloody in-game roles. If you dare raise this as an excuse to BMG against these rules....

      ...prepare thy anus to meet the kicking boot....

      This list is pretty strict because we're talking about implementing a role in a game that will actually alter the game, it's serious business and this is BMG's way of taking it seriously.

      I agree.

      But it's like this: (BMG) "We should Add VH to counter vamps. Good Idea right?"

      BMG adds it, now they're like: "No hard counters to roles."

        Loading editor
    • ChickenPieNuggetz wrote:

      Vertroyer wrote: There are in-game roles that break these rules, but that doesn't change the fact that they are bloody in-game roles. If you dare raise this as an excuse to BMG against these rules....

      ...prepare thy anus to meet the kicking boot....

      This list is pretty strict because we're talking about implementing a role in a game that will actually alter the game, it's serious business and this is BMG's way of taking it seriously.

      I agree.

      But it's like this: (BMG) "We should Add VH to counter vamps. Good Idea right?"

      BMG adds it, now they're like: "No hard counters to roles."

      Go argue with BMG then, along with the dozens of others who also attempted so. If you need directions, the graveyard is to the right of the Town hall, you'll find a specific grave area named "kicked in the arse". Just reserve a nice spot there and I'll prepare the funeral for you =3

        Loading editor
    • Vertroyer wrote:

      Go argue with BMG then, along with the dozens of others who also attempted so. If you need directions, the graveyard is to the right of the Town hall, you'll find a specific grave area named "kicked in the arse". Just reserve a nice spot there and I'll prepare the funeral for you =3

      HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

        Loading editor
    • Dongarinos wrote:

      HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

      Noticing now that half of your replies are HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

      What are you, Momo, CinemaSins?

        Loading editor
    • Addfire wrote:

      Noticing now that half of your replies are HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

      What are you, Momo, CinemaSins?

      Maybe.

      I just say that when I don't know what to say so.

        Loading editor
    • I can't find my gravestone

      I found one saying:

      "Vertroyer"

      With:

      "Vigilante shot him"

        Loading editor
    • Next to that one:

      "Addfire"

      With:

      "Died of guilt"

        Loading editor
    • Addfire wrote:
      Next to that one:

      "Addfire"

      With:

      "Died of guilt"

      Rip Vert.

        Loading editor
    • Next to that one:

      "Nlove"

      With:

      "Mauled by Werewolf"

        Loading editor
    • thanks for the forum

      im kinda new here so im just suggesting roles

      i just made one that is neutral benign becuz we only hav 2 and everyone who is truely a survivor or amnesiac seem to die and cant win which is so unfair

      right?

        Loading editor
    • Next to the one that said

      "HAWAIIANpikachu"

      With:

      "Shot by a vigilante, stabbed by SK, and ignited by arsonist."

      His final words Were.  

        Loading editor
    • Next to that is one that said

      "The real Vertroyer"

      With:

      "Shot by a Veteran, also shot by a Vigilante, also killed by a member of the Mafia, also stabbed by a Serial Killer, also incinerated by an Arsonist, also mauled by a Werewolf, also died of guilt, also died of guilt from lynching the Jester,also staked by a Vampire Hunter(I'm a vamp)"

      "He would like if you stopped getting off topic before this thread is dead closed"

        Loading editor
    • Cats333 wrote: thanks for the forum

      im kinda new here so im just suggesting roles

      i just made one that is neutral benign becuz we only hav 2 and everyone who is truely a survivor or amnesiac seem to die and cant win which is so unfair

      right?

      Well, Im not sure.

      I get decent win rates as surv (although my amne play is horrid)...

        Loading editor
    • oh but ive seen so many players get wiped out and lynched because of people assuming they are bad, WHY NOT INVEST THEM OR SHERIFF THEM OR EVEN USE A CONSIGILERE

        Loading editor
    • Cats333 wrote:
      oh but ive seen so many players get wiped out and lynched because of people assuming they are bad, WHY NOT INVEST THEM OR SHERIFF THEM OR EVEN USE A CONSIGILERE

      People lynch people in Ranked games just because they're quiet and then they are retributionist/amnesiac and asked for them to wait a night to prove themself and get lynched anyway

        Loading editor
    • Seth1299 wrote:
      Cats333 wrote:
      oh but ive seen so many players get wiped out and lynched because of people assuming they are bad, WHY NOT INVEST THEM OR SHERIFF THEM OR EVEN USE A CONSIGILERE
      People lynch people in Ranked games just because they're quiet and then they are retributionist/amnesiac and asked for them to wait a night to prove themself and get lynched anyway

      Adding up to that, some investigatives don't want to waste a night doing whatever you suggested cuz they got other baddies to worry about not just one. So they YOLO lynch the guy anyway.

        Loading editor
    • Vertroyer wrote:

      Seth1299 wrote:
      Cats333 wrote:
      oh but ive seen so many players get wiped out and lynched because of people assuming they are bad, WHY NOT INVEST THEM OR SHERIFF THEM OR EVEN USE A CONSIGILERE
      People lynch people in Ranked games just because they're quiet and then they are retributionist/amnesiac and asked for them to wait a night to prove themself and get lynched anyway

      Adding up to that, some investigatives don't want to waste a night doing whatever you suggested cuz they got other baddies to worry about not just one. So they YOLO lynch the guy anyway.

      And if they DO lynch you for no exact reason, you kinda know it's a bad town you're in.

        Loading editor
    • ^

      Is true

      =c

        Loading editor
    • Rip this thread

        Loading editor
    • Might I please add another point, think about the timeline of the game. ToS is not set in a modern society. You can tell that it is set in the past, by the default names and clothing. Names like John Hathorne and people dressed as Pilgrims, alignments and roles, for example, military, would simply not make sense. There were no militaries or yanderes or techs in that time period. If you looked into the history of the real life Town of Salem, then you would get why there are witches, etc. Sure, some of the existing roles in the game push this, but come on. I feel like some people forget this when making Neutral roles, especially neutral chaos roles, which BMG has stated, that they do NOT like.

        Loading editor
    • Jewol wrote:
      Might I please add another point, think about the timeline of the game. ToS is not set in a modern society. You can tell that it is set in the past, by the default names and clothing. Names like John Hathorne and people dressed as Pilgrims, alignments and roles, for example, military, would simply not make sense. There were no militaries or yanderes or techs in that time period. If you looked into the history of the real life Town of Salem, then you would get why there are witches, etc. Sure, some of the existing roles in the game push this, but come on. I feel like some people forget this when making Neutral roles, especially neutral chaos roles, which BMG has stated, that they do NOT like.

      My Yandere= Joke Role

      Yandere is someone who kills others for love, and I wouldn't be suprised if yanderes existed back then, it may just be rumors, but I think they exist here to.

        Loading editor
    • Vertroyer wrote:
      • New Alignments - Do not make new alignments or factions to the game. Your role idea should have an alignment that exists in ToS, not a custom-made one by you.

      Umm...

      http://town-of-salem.wikia.com/wiki/Board:Role_Ideas_(Other)



      You have a role idea which does not fit into the other boards? A new faction? Multiple roles with different factions? 

      LITERALLY THE HEAD OF THE PAGE JUST SAYING

        Loading editor
    • Rip text color

        Loading editor
    • ChickenPieNuggetz wrote:

      Vertroyer wrote:

      Seth1299 wrote:
      Cats333 wrote:
      oh but ive seen so many players get wiped out and lynched because of people assuming they are bad, WHY NOT INVEST THEM OR SHERIFF THEM OR EVEN USE A CONSIGILERE
      People lynch people in Ranked games just because they're quiet and then they are retributionist/amnesiac and asked for them to wait a night to prove themself and get lynched anyway
      Adding up to that, some investigatives don't want to waste a night doing whatever you suggested cuz they got other baddies to worry about not just one. So they YOLO lynch the guy anyway.

      And if they DO lynch you for no exact reason, you kinda know it's a bad town you're in.

      ^Which is every town

        Loading editor
    • Nah, a good town exists in some places

        Loading editor
    • VeneraSurvivalGuid101 wrote:
      Vertroyer wrote:
      • New Alignments - Do not make new alignments or factions to the game. Your role idea should have an alignment that exists in ToS, not a custom-made one by you.
      Umm...

      http://town-of-salem.wikia.com/wiki/Board:Role_Ideas_(Other)



      You have a role idea which does not fit into the other boards? A new faction? Multiple roles with different factions? 

      LITERALLY THE HEAD OF THE PAGE JUST SAYING

      That's where they get auto-rejected, probably the most suitable place for joke roles.....probably....

      =3

        Loading editor
    • Vertroyer wrote:
      VeneraSurvivalGuid101 wrote:
      Vertroyer wrote:
      • New Alignments - Do not make new alignments or factions to the game. Your role idea should have an alignment that exists in ToS, not a custom-made one by you.
      Umm...

      http://town-of-salem.wikia.com/wiki/Board:Role_Ideas_(Other)



      You have a role idea which does not fit into the other boards? A new faction? Multiple roles with different factions? 

      LITERALLY THE HEAD OF THE PAGE JUST SAYING

      That's where they get auto-rejected, probably the most suitable place for joke roles.....probably....

      =3

      There should be a forum page for Joke Roles, it'd cut down on the trolls

        Loading editor
    • "Negative Utility", so... Transporter and Witch? I can't tell you how many times I was playing Vigilante in Ranked Practice and I shoot the guy acting like a jester only to find out there was a transporter switching him and the mayor and I shot the mayor instead then die the next night out of guilt and the transporter dies the next day because they disconnected. Or, when I was playing a Mafia role and the witch finds the Godfather and uses him to kill the entirety of the Mafia because they were trying to "save theirself" and ended up getting lynched anyway and costing us the game.

        Loading editor
    • Seth1299 wrote: "Negative Utility", so... Transporter? I can't tell you how many times I was playing Vigilante in Ranked Practice and I shoot the guy acting like a jester only to find out there was a transporter switching him and the mayor and I shot the mayor instead then die the next night out of guilt and the transporter dies the next day because they disconnected.

      Did I ever tell you that one game of all any where there was only 4 town members(medium, 2 sheriffs, transporter) and town won because of the transporter who lasted 6 extra days longer then the medium (Who died at day 5.)

        Loading editor
    • HAWAIIANpikachu wrote:

      Seth1299 wrote: "Negative Utility", so... Transporter? I can't tell you how many times I was playing Vigilante in Ranked Practice and I shoot the guy acting like a jester only to find out there was a transporter switching him and the mayor and I shot the mayor instead then die the next night out of guilt and the transporter dies the next day because they disconnected.

      Did I ever tell you that one game of all any where there was only 4 town members(medium, 2 sheriffs, transporter) and town won because of the transporter who lasted 6 extra days longer then the medium (Who died at day 5.)

      Nice. I had an All Any game where there were 12 vigilantes and town lost on day 5 because of all the random shooting.

        Loading editor
    • Seth1299 wrote:

      HAWAIIANpikachu wrote:

      Seth1299 wrote: "Negative Utility", so... Transporter? I can't tell you how many times I was playing Vigilante in Ranked Practice and I shoot the guy acting like a jester only to find out there was a transporter switching him and the mayor and I shot the mayor instead then die the next night out of guilt and the transporter dies the next day because they disconnected.

      Did I ever tell you that one game of all any where there was only 4 town members(medium, 2 sheriffs, transporter) and town won because of the transporter who lasted 6 extra days longer then the medium (Who died at day 5.)

      Nice. I had an All Any game where there were 12 vigilantes and town lost on day 5 because of all the random shooting.

      Why must vigilantes random shoot.

        Loading editor
    • HAWAIIANpikachu wrote:

      Seth1299 wrote:

      HAWAIIANpikachu wrote:

      Seth1299 wrote: "Negative Utility", so... Transporter? I can't tell you how many times I was playing Vigilante in Ranked Practice and I shoot the guy acting like a jester only to find out there was a transporter switching him and the mayor and I shot the mayor instead then die the next night out of guilt and the transporter dies the next day because they disconnected.

      Did I ever tell you that one game of all any where there was only 4 town members(medium, 2 sheriffs, transporter) and town won because of the transporter who lasted 6 extra days longer then the medium (Who died at day 5.)
      Nice. I had an All Any game where there were 12 vigilantes and town lost on day 5 because of all the random shooting.
      Why must vigilantes random shoot.

      Ok so I was exaggerating but I took a screenshot

      VigilanteOP
        Loading editor
    • in original whats the problam with reverse jester?77

        Loading editor
    • 77.139.100.68 wrote:
      in original whats the problam with reverse jester?77

      You have to die at night to win.

        Loading editor
      • Evil Retributionist - Any role that can revive Neutral or Mafia roles.

      Wow..you just read my mind....

        Loading editor
    • What exactly is a chaos role? isn't that a conversion role?

        Loading editor
    • Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

        Loading editor
    • Also witch will be like a neutral investigator in 1.5.9

        Loading editor
    • BeholdToTheeOG wrote:
      Also witch will be like a neutral investigator in 1.5.9

      Mother of god, Witch is a role that can win with other evil factions but does not guarantee those factions won't kill her, she also works by herself. Town is a faction that usually gets the majority and also has a broken win rate with broken roles and a ridiculous variety. Players have also complained massively of how it's sickening for a witch to try and win when the factions she wins with usually end up killing her and the fact that she can't use any useful tactics like protection since the role has no investigative capabilities.

      So don't use that excuse again......just don't......

        Loading editor
    • Seth1299 wrote:
      "Negative Utility", so... Transporter and Witch?

      You should know this by now, but the 1.5.9 update will fix these two roles and remove the negative utility in them.

        Loading editor
    • mhmm..the disguiser....(hate that role...btw)...will changed in 1.5.9 right?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, it was changed. But don't hate teh disguiser, disguiser is bae.

      (My fav role)

        Loading editor
    • Addfire wrote:
      Yeah, it was changed. But don't hate teh disguiser, disguiser is bae.

      (My fav role)

      ....turn to da fuq gurl..

        Loading editor
    • Secretive Gurl wrote:
      Addfire wrote:
      Yeah, it was changed. But don't hate teh disguiser, disguiser is bae.

      (My fav role)

      ....turn to da fuq gurl..

      HAH!

      HAHAHAHHAHAHH!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • I feel like the transporter change in 1.5.9 is a really bad change. In fact, I don't really like anything in 1.5.9, but especially that trans change.

      Has anyone ever noticed how lore unfriendly the transporter is?

      Lookout: Hey escort, wanna have some fun? I'll pay you 500$.

      Escort: Okey Dokey.

      • Lookout and Mayor are transed
      • Escort shows up at Mayor's house, sees this old wrinkled man who looks like he's about to keel over

      Escort: Eh, might as well.

        Loading editor
    • It's funny BMG is going to broke it's own rules in the next update

      "Neutral Investigative - Any Neutral role that investigates people"

      A witch will be able to see the role of the person they control. 

        Loading editor
    • Infunction wrote:
      It's funny BMG is going to broke it's own rules in the next update

      "Neutral Investigative - Any Neutral role that investigates people"

      A witch will be able to see the role of the person they control. 

      Actually nerp, this rule means that it only has investigative abilities and is neutral. Witch needs this to buff her crappy playing experience and she can control, so she's not gonna become a Neutral Investigative =P

        Loading editor
    • Vertroyer wrote:
      Infunction wrote:
      It's funny BMG is going to broke it's own rules in the next update

      "Neutral Investigative - Any Neutral role that investigates people"

      A witch will be able to see the role of the person they control. 

      Actually nerp, this rule means that it only has investigative abilities and is neutral. Witch needs this to buff her crappy playing experience and she can control, so she's not gonna become a Neutral Investigative =P

      her?

      OH NOW YOU'RE BEING SEXIST TOWARDS ROLES?!?!??!

        Loading editor
    • Vertroyer wrote
      • Re-hashes - Mafia/Neutral versions of Town roles or vice-versa

      what about consig and investigater and consort and escort 

        Loading editor
    • VeneraSurvivalGuid101 wrote:
      Vertroyer wrote:
      Infunction wrote:
      It's funny BMG is going to broke it's own rules in the next update

      "Neutral Investigative - Any Neutral role that investigates people"

      A witch will be able to see the role of the person they control. 

      Actually nerp, this rule means that it only has investigative abilities and is neutral. Witch needs this to buff her crappy playing experience and she can control, so she's not gonna become a Neutral Investigative =P
      her?

      OH NOW YOU'RE BEING SEXIST TOWARDS ROLES?!?!??!


      Two men were killed in the real Salem Witch Trails. So not sexist at all!

        Loading editor
    • Infunction
      Infunction removed this reply because:
      i made mistakes, it is untrue and misleading
      16:42, November 1, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • One of The men killed during The Salem Witch Trials correctly recited The Lord's Prayer, And was then executed because 'the devil made him'.

        Loading editor
    • Manwithnoname678 wrote:
      Vertroyer wrote
      • Re-hashes - Mafia/Neutral versions of Town roles or vice-versa
      what about consig and investigater and consort and escort 

      These are roles already implemented in-game. The rules mentioned in this thread apply to ONLY BLOODY ROLE IDEAS. It's written up there =T

        Loading editor
    • 😐

        Loading editor
    • Vertroyer wrote:

      Manwithnoname678 wrote:
      Vertroyer wrote
      • Re-hashes - Mafia/Neutral versions of Town roles or vice-versa
      what about consig and investigater and consort and escort 

      These are roles already implemented in-game. The rules mentioned in this thread apply to ONLY BLOODY ROLE IDEAS. It's written up there =T

      Also the roles work really well for the Mafia.

        Loading editor
    • ChickenPieNuggetz wrote:

      Vertroyer wrote:

      Manwithnoname678 wrote:
      Vertroyer wrote
      • Re-hashes - Mafia/Neutral versions of Town roles or vice-versa
      what about consig and investigater and consort and escort 
      These are roles already implemented in-game. The rules mentioned in this thread apply to ONLY BLOODY ROLE IDEAS. It's written up there =T

      Also the roles work really well for the Mafia.

      your right

        Loading editor
    • Bump.

      Because more people need to read this.

        Loading editor
    • This thread has been resurrected by a retributionist!

        Loading editor
    • Seth1299 wrote:
      This thread has been resurrected by a retributionist!

      Haha nice.

        Loading editor
      • guards the Red before making role ideas page since I'm a BG
      • ignores the tag next to my name
        Loading editor
    • Please. Kill this thread.

      (Gets out a Gauss Rifle)

        Loading editor
    • Nuh uh, sonny.

      • welds rifle barrel shut
        Loading editor
    • well thanks for that vetroyer

        Loading editor
    • bumbs for no reason whatsoever

        Loading editor
      • grabs assault rifle

      NO REASON MEANS DEATH

        Loading editor
    • (grabs one to)

      Hands up.

        Loading editor
      • shoots Nlove full of lead
        Loading editor
    • (somehow alive)

      (Shoots Venera between the eyes)

      (Dies)

        Loading editor
    • FirePyre wrote:
      Bump.

      Because more people need to read this.

      Ctrl+C.

      Ctrl+V.

      HAHA GET REKT.

        Loading editor
    • You found it! Thank god!

      I thought it was lost forever D:

        Loading editor
    • :D

        Loading editor
    • Dude, you need to put something in front of it :D

        Loading editor
    • what do you mean m8?

        Loading editor
    • Mmm. Okay.

        Loading editor
    • k?

        Loading editor
    • ?

        Loading editor
    • Oh thank goodness someone found this...

      I really want everyone to...

      You know what? Could we highlight this again?

        Loading editor
    • Addfire wrote: Oh thank goodness someone found this...

      I really want everyone to...

      You know what? Could we highlight this again?

      I haven't seen much bad roles in a while (except Brainwashed), so I'm fine.

        Loading editor
    • ChickenPieNuggetz wrote:

      Addfire wrote: Oh thank goodness someone found this...

      I really want everyone to...

      You know what? Could we highlight this again?

      I haven't seen much bad roles in a while (except Brainwashed), so I'm fine.

      really? Like my role is pretty bad..(The mafia one)

        Loading editor
    • I highlighted this thread because it NEEDS to be highlighted.

      More people need to see this.

        Loading editor
    • yep.

      at first I thought everyone will be like "GOD DAMN REVIVORS" lol

        Loading editor
    • In other words, "those are restrictions for plebs, we won't bother to actually obey them, see our Mafia's Escort aka Consort, Mafia's Investigator aka Consigliere and Mafia's Spy aka Blackmailer. And a Vampire Hunter that can't exist without Vampires and serves the purpose of directly countering them".

        Loading editor
    • Just because the staff occasionally don't follow the rules doesn't mean that we don't have to. We do.

        Loading editor
    • NettleLeaf wrote:
      In other words, "those are restrictions for plebs, we won't bother to actually obey them, see our Mafia's Escort aka Consort, Mafia's Investigator aka Consigliere and Mafia's Spy aka Blackmailer. And a Vampire Hunter that can't exist without Vampires and serves the purpose of directly countering them".

      In other words, these roles have been added already to the game, and these restrictions are for new roles because we don't need more similar roles

      See an evil ret for example

        Loading editor
      • cough
        Loading editor
    • FirePyre wrote:

      • cough

      Get some medicine

        Loading editor
    • Why can't we do Neutral Chaos roles? is it because no one really knows the boundaries and requirements for a chaos role?

        Loading editor
    • SnokeSloth wrote:
      Why can't we do Neutral Chaos roles? is it because no one really knows the boundaries and requirements for a chaos role?

      That, and BMG just, as a rule, dislikes them.

        Loading editor
    • Addfire wrote:

      That, and BMG just, as a rule, dislikes them.

      It's a shame, chaos is what makes the game so fun to play in my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, but we don't know exactly what Neutral Chaos even means, so it's a no.

        Loading editor
    • FirePyre wrote:
      Yeah, but we don't know exactly what Neutral Chaos even means, so it's a no.

      Imo, Jester should be Neutral Chaos due to all the chaos it causes in lynchings.

        Loading editor
    • NC should die

      So should VH

      (#KillTheVamps)

        Loading editor
    • ChickenPieNuggetz wrote:
      NC should die

      So should VH

      (#KillTheVamps)

      Yeah i hate vampires the most, over any role. they steal victory from people and are real hard to get rid of.

        Loading editor
    • SnokeSloth wrote:

      ChickenPieNuggetz wrote:
      NC should die

      So should VH

      (#KillTheVamps)

      Yeah i hate vampires the most, over any role. they steal victory from people and are real hard to get rid of.

      Ikr

        Loading editor
    • I'm fine with Vamps, but I hate VHs because whenever Im a one-man vampire group, I visit a vh n1.

        Loading editor
    • I kinda don't think exe and jester are that evil, because they can win with town. but then again, what alignment would they go in? NB? hell no!

        Loading editor
    • Because Neutral Evil would just end up being Witch - and nothing else. That's why.

        Loading editor
    • Vampire is my favorite role because it's so rare and creates so much chaos and makes the game so much more fun. I do agree that if vampires existed in EVERY game, they would be annoying as fuck. But, I've had about 6 vampires in my 900 games playing Ranked Practice, and over half of them visited the Veteran on the first night and died, probably about 2/3 of the rest were all killed off by the Vampire Hunter and Town won, and the last one actually won.

        Loading editor
    • Seth1299 wrote:
      Vampire is my favorite role because it's so rare and creates so much chaos and makes the game so much more fun. I do agree that if vampires existed in EVERY game, they would be annoying as fuck. But, I've had about 6 vampires in my 900 games playing Ranked Practice, and over half of them visited the Veteran on the first night and died, probably about 2/3 of the rest were all killed off by the Vampire Hunter and Town won, and the last one actually won.

      When vampires got the buff, i had a vampire every game.

        Loading editor
    • My guess is that Neutral Chaos is a role that has it's own faction (like Werewolf, Serial Killer or Arsonist) but does not rely on killing to win...


      Idk

        Loading editor
    • CyanSkull wrote: My guess is that Neutral Chaos is a role that has it's own faction (like Werewolf, Serial Killer or Arsonist) but does not rely on killing to win...


      Idk AKA Town, NE and NB. Nope, try again.

        Loading editor
    • NE is not it's own faction. It can win or lose regardless of the winning faction (witch is the exception since town must lose), Jesters only have to get lynched, Executioners only have to get their target lynched, they don't care at all if it's town or mafia who's winning as long as they meet their goal.

      NB are roles which win with literally anybody. Yeah, amne has to pick a side, but survivor? Wins with anyone. NB = Faction-less

      Town... is the damn town. Not a neutral, and has wayyyyy wider role diversity.


      Of course I'm probably being an idiot but oh well

        Loading editor
    • CyanSkull wrote:
      NE is not it's own faction. It can win or lose regardless of the winning faction (witch is the exception since town must lose), Jesters only have to get lynched, Executioners only have to get their target lynched, they don't care at all if it's town or mafia who's winning as long as they meet their goal.

      NB are roles which win with literally anybody. Yeah, amne has to pick a side, but survivor? Wins with anyone. NB = Faction-less

      Town... is the damn town. Not a neutral, and has wayyyyy wider role diversity.


      Of course I'm probably being an idiot but oh well

      OK I did make a mistake about NE and NB. But Town don't relies on killing, it's lynching and investigating. THEY ARE 2 DIFFERENT WORDS, OK?

        Loading editor
    • Town is Town. Vampires are a sort of town that aren't really town and are neutrals, with their faction having no role variety at all (vs town which has a plethora of roles)


      I'm just rambling like an idiot aren't I?

        Loading editor
    • CyanSkull wrote:
      My guess is that Neutral Chaos is a role that has it's own faction (like Werewolf, Serial Killer or Arsonist) but does not rely on killing to win...


      Idk

      Did you even compare to this? Town is of course, Town. I was saying your guess is wrong, because Town is also like that. You never said anything about variety here.

        Loading editor
    • Alright Sondz, stop being so aggressive.

      Cyan, you aren't rambling like an idiot. You're raising some very good points, of which Sondz is trying to kindly dispute, right Sondz?

        Loading editor
    • ok I'm sorry, I was just trying to point out what's wrong.

      Sorry if I was being aggresive m8

        Loading editor
    • CyanSkull wrote:
      My guess is that Neutral Chaos is a role that has it's own faction (like Werewolf, Serial Killer or Arsonist) but does not rely on killing to win...


      Idk

      What you didnt know what NC doesnt stand for Neutral Chaos.


      IT STANDS FOR NEUTRAL CONVERSION 0.0

      jk jk lol

        Loading editor
    • Should we add to this list: "Breaks the Trial System"?

        Loading editor
    • Id say so

        Loading editor
    • HAWAIIANpikachu wrote:
      Should we add to this list: "Breaks the Trial System"?

      Totally, also add the Disguiser abilities before the last update on the Disguiser please.

        Loading editor
    • Added :P

        Loading editor
    • Noice job people.

        Loading editor
    • 👌

        Loading editor
    • i keep thinking a Thief is in the game when im dreaming then it says: 

      You could not find your weapon. You were robbed by a thief!

      Weird Dreams man.

        Loading editor
    • HAWAIIANpikachu wrote:
      Added :P

      Ok den let's try our best to help out the new Disquiser!?!

        Loading editor
    • I'll fix it, assuming there's something to fix.

        Loading editor
    • Hackedman124 wrote: i keep thinking a Thief is in the game when im dreaming then it says: 

      You could not find your weapon. You were robbed by a thief!

      Weird Dreams man.

      Wow.

      Thief does sound like a legit role though.

        Loading editor
    • "You could not find your weapon. You were robbed by a thief!"

      That sounds like a Neutral Escort.

        Loading editor
    • FirePyre wrote: "You could not find your weapon. You were robbed by a thief!"

      That sounds like a Neutral Escort.

      But then the thief could use it.

        Loading editor
    • But then it's a neutral Escort and a CopyCat

        Loading editor
    • FirePyre wrote: But then it's a neutral Escort and a CopyCat

      Oh yeah, it would also become a consigliere - you would know what they had.

        Loading editor
    • Should we add "Day Controller Roles" to this list?

      Like control you during the day to vote a certain person vote-buyer, say certain things, etc.

        Loading editor
    • Sure.

        Loading editor
    • Darude Sandstorm-XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

        Loading editor
    • NO!

        Loading editor
    • My new attack.The Darudada.

      Darudadas FirePyre

        Loading editor
    • NO!

        Loading editor
    • FirePyre wrote:
      NO!

      But... why not????

        Loading editor
    • BECAUSE NO!

        Loading editor
    • FirePyre wrote:
      BECAUSE NO!

      But... why don't you say yes???

        Loading editor
    • BECAUSE...

      NO!

        Loading editor
    • FirePyre wrote:
      BECAUSE...

      NO!

      But.......................................

      YES PLS ;-;'''

        Loading editor
    • NOOOOOOOO!!!

        Loading editor
    • YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • FirePyre wrote:
      'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO'OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      = Yes, right?

        Loading editor
    • This is turning into spam.

        Loading editor
    • Eh... not really.

        Loading editor
    • Oh yes it is. i can't even figure out what this thread was originally about..

        Loading editor
    • Nuuu.

        Loading editor
    • *brings back on-topic* So... role ideas man... There are rules... You're welcome

        Loading editor
    • Thanks?

        Loading editor
    • YOURE WELCOME :D

        Loading editor
    • *types off-topic comments*

        Loading editor
    • Addfire wrote:

      EXCUSE ME I IDENTIFY AS A LAMPPOST AND WHEN YOU MISGENDER ME I THINK THAT

      *three pages of all caps h8 l8er* AND THATS WHY YOU ARE RELATED TO HITLER
        Loading editor
    • DesertStorm11 wrote:

      Addfire wrote: EXCUSE ME I IDENTIFY AS A LAMPOST AND WHEN YOU MISGENDER ME I THINK THAT

      *three pages of all caps h8 l8er* <nowiki>*GASP* AND THAT'S WHY YOU ARE RELATED TO HITLER </div> </div><br></div></div> wut</div></div> wut
        Loading editor
    • Sondz1911 wrote:

      DesertStorm11 wrote:

      Addfire wrote: EXCUSE ME I IDENTIFY AS A LAMPOST AND WHEN YOU MISGENDER ME I THINK THAT

      *three pages of all caps h8 l8er* <nowiki>*GASP* AND THAT'S WHY YOU ARE RELATED TO HITLER </div> </div><br></div></div> wut</div></div> wut </div> </div> </div><br></div></div> wut</div></div></div> </div><br></div></div> wut</div></div></div> </div><br></div></div> wut</div></div></div> </div><br></div></div> wut</div></div></div> </div><br></div></div> wut</div></div></div> </div><br></div></div> wut</div></div>
        Loading editor
    • DesertStorm11 wrote:

      Sondz1911 wrote:

      DesertStorm11 wrote:

      Addfire wrote: EXCUSE ME I IDENTIFY AS A LAMPOST AND WHEN YOU MISGENDER ME I THINK THAT

      *three pages of all caps h8 l8er* <nowiki>*GASP* AND THAT'S WHY YOU ARE RELATED TO HITLER </div> </div><br></div></div> wut</div></div> wut </div> </div> </div><br></div></div> wut</div></div></div> </div><br></div></div> wut</div></div></div> </div><br></div></div> wut</div></div></div> </div><br></div></div> wut</div></div></div> </div><br></div></div> wut</div></div></div> </div><br></div></div> wut</div></div> </div><br>wut wut wut <span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut </span><span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut </span><span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut </span><span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut </span><span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut </span><span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut </span><span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut </span><span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut </span><span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut </span><span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut </span><span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut </span><span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut </span><span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut </span><span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut </span><span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut </span></div></div></div></div>
        Loading editor
    • omg the coding xD

        Loading editor
    • < / nowiki > people


      seriously it's not that hard

        Loading editor
    • yeah we're messing around :)

        Loading editor
    • </div> </div>
      </div></div> wut</div></div>wut </div> </div> </div>
      </div></div> wut</div></div></div> </div>
      </div></div> wut</div></div></div> </div>
      </div></div> wut</div></div></div> </div>
      </div></div> wut</div></div></div> </div>
      </div></div> wut</div></div></div> </div>
      </div></div> wut</div></div> </div><br>wut wut wut <span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut </span><span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal>wut wut wut </span><span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut </span><span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut <span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut </span><span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut </span><span style="font-stitalic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut </span><span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut </span><span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut </span><span ="font-style:italic;font-weight:n;">wut wut wut </span><span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut </span><span style="font-style:italic-weight:normal;">wut wut wut ><span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut </span><span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut </span><span style="font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;">wut wut wut </span></div></></div></div> </div> AND THATS WHY YOU ARE RELATED TO HITLER

        Loading editor
    • ok stop this xD

        Loading editor
    • NEVER!!!!


      Yeah never mind I guess I'll stop it's like 10 o'clock at night and I have to wake up early tomorrow :| (like way earlier than you'd think)

        Loading editor
    • Seeing some bad roles.

      Gonna bump this shit.

        Loading editor
    • Bump.

        Loading editor
    • Should we delete the off-topic comments...? Just to make it more organized?

        Loading editor
    • Bump.

        Loading editor
    • Guess who is back from the dead?

        Loading editor
    • oh hi. Haven't seen you in a while

        Loading editor
    • 360NOSCOPESWEG (Jim Holden) wrote:
      Guess who is back from the dead?

      Nlove?

        Loading editor
    • 360NOSCOPESWEG (Jim Holden) wrote:
      Guess who is back from the dead?

      JIM!!!!!

      WELCOME BACK!

        Loading editor
    • New rule?

      Reverse escort:

      Why I want this as a rule.

      X, a townie, visits someone that you, the (insert reverse escort role here), visited, X gets roleblocked and is forced to stay home. But because X is roleblocked, X stays home and doesn't visit that person, they are now not roleblocked because they didn't visit X because they were roleblocked,4 and X visits the person you visited... Loop continues until game crashes.

        Loading editor
    • My head hurts

        Loading editor
    • Rexanator3000 wrote:
      My head hurts

      Basically.

      X visits Y

      (Reverse escort) visits Y

      X crashes the game due to game mechanics.

        Loading editor
    • HAWAIIANpikachu wrote:
      Rexanator3000 wrote:
      My head hurts
      Basically.

      X visits Y

      (Reverse escort) visits Y

      X crashes the game due to game mechanics.

      I understand I was just making a joke

        Loading editor
    • Rexanator3000 wrote:
      HAWAIIANpikachu wrote:
      Rexanator3000 wrote:
      My head hurts
      Basically.

      X visits Y

      (Reverse escort) visits Y

      X crashes the game due to game mechanics.

      I understand I was just making a joke

      Good.

      So yes or no?

        Loading editor
    • Yes m8

        Loading editor
    • Okay, adding as a rule now

        Loading editor
    • Why can't it just proxy Y?

        Loading editor
    • Krissy?

        Loading editor
    • what do you mean proxy Y?

        Loading editor
    • So the NE picks someone, and then visits anyone who visits the person they picked - thus proxying them.

      The algorithm should be able to then take Y out of the equation, removing the proxy, and thus negating the paradox because the NE is directly visiting these people.

        Loading editor
    • FirePyre wrote:
      So the NE picks someone, and then visits anyone who visits the person they picked - thus proxying them.

      The algorithm should be able to then take Y out of the equation, removing the proxy, and thus negating the paradox because the NE is directly visiting these people.

      But then you have the problem that it's a buffed Escort/Consort because it can roleblock more then one person

        Loading editor
    • On the other hand, it could role block no one.

      Also, you're telling me that wasn't a problem earlier?

        Loading editor
    • FirePyre wrote:
      On the other hand, it could role block no one.

      Also, you're telling me that wasn't a problem earlier?

      Well, the buffed escort/consort isn't as much of a problem as a game breaking mechanic.

        Loading editor
    • a) it's an interesting game mechanic to role block visitors rather than people in general.

      b) being a neutral role is an inherent nerf

      c) all problems are problems, regardless of how little they seem

        Loading editor
    • FirePyre wrote:
      a) it's an interesting game mechanic to role block visitors rather than people in general.

      b) being a neutral role is an inherent nerf

      c) all problems are problems, regardless of how little they seem

      a) Still OP af. >_>

      b) It can only RB 10 roles

      c) If it had the game breaking bug, nothing else would matter

        Loading editor
    • FirePyre wrote:
      a) it's an interesting game mechanic to role block visitors rather than people in general.

      b) being a neutral role is an inherent nerf

      c) all problems are problems, regardless of how little they seem

      FirePyre i like your new tag

        Loading editor
    • Whoa, Fire, I thought you were getting the Vig tag...

        Loading editor
    • but look like MEMES has taken over Yami...

        Loading editor
    • I wanted the Baker ;-;

        Loading editor
    • Hey! ToTM tag is supa noice too!

        Loading editor
    • ChickenPieNuggetz wrote:
      I wanted the Baker ;-;

      ITS NOT ONE TAG AND THEN ITS GONE FOREVER PPL 

        Loading editor
    • Rexanator3000 wrote:

      ChickenPieNuggetz wrote:
      I wanted the Baker ;-;

      ITS NOT ONE TAG AND THEN ITS GONE FOREVER PPL 

      Ik.

      But.

      ;-;

      I'll probably take executioner (if that hasn't been taken) or something else.

        Loading editor
    • I would take like Jester or Mafioso or something lol

        Loading editor
    • I would take Jester 

        Loading editor
    • I would take banana.

        Loading editor
    • Bananas are evil.

        Loading editor
    • nope, it's the new Mayor.

        Loading editor
    • Smol Bump.

        Loading editor
    • ok heres a crazy idea 

      Ts engineer 

      - ability craft an invention that would help town, the longer you wait the better the wepon you create 

      - craft list : 

      n1  - poor vest  2 uses 

      n2  great vest 5 uses 

      n3  smoke bomb  rb everyone  1 use 

      n4 great smoke bomb   rb everyone 2 uses

      n5 will maker : reveals role of who visted you when you die

      etc ^  these are just examples n i see that a couple are bad but this is the idea , wanted him as a tk role that has wepons crafted but i dono thought id get shot down too fast 

        Loading editor
    • 62.215.125.55 wrote:
      ok heres a crazy idea 

      Ts engineer 

      - ability craft an invention that would help town, the longer you wait the better the wepon you create 

      - craft list : 

      n1  - poor vest  2 uses 

      n2  great vest 5 uses 

      n3  smoke bomb  rb everyone  1 use 

      n4 great smoke bomb   rb everyone 2 uses

      n5 will maker : reveals role of who visted you when you die

      etc ^  these are just examples n i see that a couple are bad but this is the idea , wanted him as a tk role that has wepons crafted but i dono thought id get shot down too fast 

      That goes to the Role idea (Town) board. Move it then I'll review it

        Loading editor
    • Bumping this .3.

        Loading editor
    • bu

        Loading editor
    • mp

        Loading editor
    • b

        Loading editor
    • u

        Loading editor
    • m

        Loading editor
    • not p.

        Loading editor
    • I am bumping this, and does anyone know an example of a Role that breaks the "Town Plus" rule?

        Loading editor
    • DesertStorm11 wrote:
      I am bumping this, and does anyone know an example of a Role that breaks the "Town Plus" rule?

      Here's a example:

      Firefighter

      Ability: Undouse someone or save them from ignition

      Attributes: You can not be doused, Once all arsonists die, you will become a bodyguard

      Goal: Lynch every criminal and evildoer

      Sheriff: NS

      Invest: Bg, gf, arso, or firefighter

      Consig: Your target saves people from burning. They must be a firefighter.

      Done

        Loading editor
    • GhostyGuy619 wrote:
      DesertStorm11 wrote:
      I am bumping this, and does anyone know an example of a Role that breaks the "Town Plus" rule?
      Here's a example:

      Firefighter

      Ability: Undouse someone or save them from ignition

      Attributes: You can not be doused, Once all arsonists die, you will become a bodyguard

      Goal: Lynch every criminal and evildoer

      Sheriff: NS

      Invest: Bg, gf, arso, or firefighter

      Consig: Your target saves people from burning. They must be a firefighter.

      Done

      and people just keep making these kind of roles

        Loading editor
    • Sondz1911 wrote:
      GhostyGuy619 wrote:
      DesertStorm11 wrote:
      I am bumping this, and does anyone know an example of a Role that breaks the "Town Plus" rule?
      Here's a example:

      Firefighter

      Ability: Undouse someone or save them from ignition

      Attributes: You can not be doused, Once all arsonists die, you will become a bodyguard

      Goal: Lynch every criminal and evildoer

      Sheriff: NS

      Invest: Bg, gf, arso, or firefighter

      Consig: Your target saves people from burning. They must be a firefighter.

      Done

      and people just keep making these kind of roles

      Exactly. That's why it's a good idea to have this post. So people know what NOT to make.

        Loading editor
    • GhostyGuy619 wrote:
      Sondz1911 wrote:
      GhostyGuy619 wrote:
      DesertStorm11 wrote:
      I am bumping this, and does anyone know an example of a Role that breaks the "Town Plus" rule?
      Here's a example:
      Firefighter

      Ability: Undouse someone or save them from ignition

      Attributes: You can not be doused, Once all arsonists die, you will become a bodyguard

      Goal: Lynch every criminal and evildoer

      Sheriff: NS

      Invest: Bg, gf, arso, or firefighter

      Consig: Your target saves people from burning. They must be a firefighter.

      Done

      and people just keep making these kind of roles
      Exactly. That's why it's a good idea to have this post. So people know what NOT to make.

      But, they will make their own role idea more complex but it copy a little feature about some other role in ToS.

      Like Actor 2.0. (not advertise)

        Loading editor
    • Secretive Gurl wrote:
      GhostyGuy619 wrote:
      Sondz1911 wrote:
      GhostyGuy619 wrote:
      DesertStorm11 wrote:
      I am bumping this, and does anyone know an example of a Role that breaks the "Town Plus" rule?
      Here's a example:
      Firefighter

      Ability: Undouse someone or save them from ignition

      Attributes: You can not be doused, Once all arsonists die, you will become a bodyguard

      Goal: Lynch every criminal and evildoer

      Sheriff: NS

      Invest: Bg, gf, arso, or firefighter

      Consig: Your target saves people from burning. They must be a firefighter.

      Done

      and people just keep making these kind of roles
      Exactly. That's why it's a good idea to have this post. So people know what NOT to make.
      But, they will make their own role idea more complex but it copy a little feature about some other role in ToS.

      Like Actor 2.0. (not advertise)

      It's advised for role idea makers to get creative then.

        Loading editor
    • My god....ow....my hinges are so rusty...my systems are lagging af.... ow.

      I need some time to renew my software and hardware.

      After seeing all the comments (and spam), I'm so proud and fond of the good people who sticked around with this thread even after I left. Heck, people even improved it and made it better than when I made it. Bumps here and there for the sake of improving the community's understanding on making role ideas.

      I'm just really darn proud of you all!

      Now, can someone label me as Active on the wiki staff list already?

        Loading editor
    • Finally you are back, just  too much school ay?

        Loading editor
    • Wait Vertroyer...

      YOU'RE BACK?!?!?

      • grabs cake
        Loading editor
    • Unrealname123 wrote:
      Finally you are back, just  too much school ay?

      yup, IB needs a hefty ton of work.

        Loading editor
    • Vertroyer wrote:
      Unrealname123 wrote:
      Finally you are back, just  too much school ay?
      yup, IB needs a hefty ton of work.

      Welcome back Vert! It's nice to see you around again here! :D

        Loading editor
    • And Vert is back!

      I became role reviewer while you were gone. >_>

        Loading editor
    • <_<

        Loading editor
    • WB Vert. How was hell and back?

        Loading editor
    • Vertroyer wrote:
      My god....ow....my hinges are so rusty...my systems are lagging af.... ow.

      I need some time to renew my software and hardware.

      After seeing all the comments (and spam), I'm so proud and fond of the good people who sticked around with this thread even after I left. Heck, people even improved it and made it better than when I made it. Bumps here and there for the sake of improving the community's understanding on making role ideas.

      I'm just really darn proud of you all!

      Now, can someone label me as Active on the wiki staff list already?

      fuck, he will destroy my role ideas.


      Welcome back Vert, how are you?

        Loading editor
    • Thank y'all mates! I'm pretty good actually.

      Pikachu's a role reviewer and an admin too. Ghosty, hell is an amazing place, just a bit too hot. Secretive just screwed herself up with that one sentence.

      I need to go on a role reviewing spree to make up for my inactivity =D

        Loading editor
    • Vertroyer wrote:
      Thank y'all mates! I'm pretty good actually.

      Pikachu's a role reviewer and an admin too. Ghosty, hell is an amazing place, just a bit too hot. Secretive just screwed herself up with that one sentence.

      I need to go on a role reviewing spree to make up for my inactivity =D

      >_>

      My life as a role reviewer.

      I've seen 2 acceptible roles, the spud and the (forgot what the role was because it was so long, I think it was the tank?)

        Loading editor
    • HAWAIIANpikachu wrote:
      Vertroyer wrote:
      Thank y'all mates! I'm pretty good actually.

      Pikachu's a role reviewer and an admin too. Ghosty, hell is an amazing place, just a bit too hot. Secretive just screwed herself up with that one sentence.

      I need to go on a role reviewing spree to make up for my inactivity =D

      >_>

      My life as a role reviewer.

      I've seen 2 acceptible roles, the spud and the (forgot what the role was because it was so long, I think it was the tank?)

      Yes, it is the tank.

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Vertroyer wrote: My god....ow....my hinges are so rusty...my systems are lagging af.... ow.

      I need some time to renew my software and hardware.

      After seeing all the comments (and spam), I'm so proud and fond of the good people who sticked around with this thread even after I left. Heck, people even improved it and made it better than when I made it. Bumps here and there for the sake of improving the community's understanding on making role ideas.

      I'm just really darn proud of you all!

      Now, can someone label me as Active on the wiki staff list already?

      VEEEEERT I WASN'T EVEN FRIENDS WITH YOU BUT I STILL MISSED YOU

        Loading editor
    • Unrealname123 wrote:
      I will show you some cancer

      http://town-of-salem.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:121865

      Just what I needed to spark up my day.

      @Vert oh noice.

        Loading editor
    • VERTROYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLAPS CLAPS



      WE NEED A WELCOME BACK PARTY!!!

        Loading editor
      • gets cake

      I GOT CAKE

      (GHOSTY CONTROL YOUR KIRBY URGES ON THIS ONE VERT CAME BACK)

        Loading editor
    • Vertroyer wrote: Thank y'all mates! I'm pretty good actually.

      Pikachu's a role reviewer and an admin too. Ghosty, hell is an amazing place, just a bit too hot. Secretive just screwed herself up with that one sentence. And Addfire didn't merit a sentence even...

      I need to go on a role reviewing spree to make up for my inactivity =D

      Oh I took over your role before any of those other vultures did...

        Loading editor
    • HAWK HAWK HAWK

        Loading editor
    • Addfire wrote:

      Vertroyer wrote: Thank y'all mates! I'm pretty good actually.

      Pikachu's a role reviewer and an admin too. Ghosty, hell is an amazing place, just a bit too hot. Secretive just screwed herself up with that one sentence. And Addfire didn't merit a sentence even...

      I need to go on a role reviewing spree to make up for my inactivity =D

      Oh I took over your role before any of those other vultures did...
      • how about Hawaiian, Desert and me?
        Loading editor
    • Sondz1911 wrote:
      Addfire wrote:

      Vertroyer wrote: Thank y'all mates! I'm pretty good actually.

      Pikachu's a role reviewer and an admin too. Ghosty, hell is an amazing place, just a bit too hot. Secretive just screwed herself up with that one sentence. And Addfire didn't merit a sentence even...

      I need to go on a role reviewing spree to make up for my inactivity =D

      Oh I took over your role before any of those other vultures did...
      • how about Hawaiian, Desert and me?

      ​Yet I was the main one >_>

        Loading editor
    • yet you are all not role reviewer

      You are Role rejector !

      Rejection imminates- Nobody would withstand your rejection

      Vertroyer's board: Enpowered rejecting by 90 % 

      Rejecting Immune: Your role are immune to rejection, since no one of you have really "made a role"

        Loading editor
    • >_>

        Loading editor
    • Unrealname123
      Unrealname123 removed this reply because:
      s
      06:05, March 7, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • nah.

        Loading editor
    • Unrealname123 wrote:
      yet you are all not role reviewer

      You are Role rejector !

      Rejection imminates- Nobody would withstand your rejection

      ​Yep

      Vertroyer's board: Enpowered rejecting by 90 % 

      ​Nah, mine is 100% already

      Rejecting Immune: Your role are immune to rejection, since no one of you have really "made a role"

      ​I did, i made 2 roles


        Loading editor
    • HAWAIIANpikachu wrote:
      Unrealname123 wrote:
      yet you are all not role reviewer

      You are Role rejector !

      Rejection imminates- Nobody would withstand your rejection

      ​Yep

      HEY WHY YOU REJECT MY ROLE??? LET'S DEB8

      Vertroyer's board: Enpowered rejecting by 90 % 

      ​Nah, mine is 100% already

      Rejecting Immune: Your role are immune to rejection, since no one of you have really "made a role"

      ​I did, i made 2 roles



        Loading editor
      • Smol bums role actully...

      AND WHY WOULD YOU POWER TO THE 100 % LIMIT

      100 % limits: Causes headache and depression the the reader, also mental ill, and serious fightback. Normally ends with: REJECTED or mods goes- End of Discussion

        Loading editor
    • Unrealname123 wrote:
      * Smol bums role actully...

      AND WHY WOULD YOU POWER TO THE 100 % LIMIT

      100 % limits: Causes headache and depression the the reader, also mental ill, and serious fightback. Normally ends with: REJECTED or mods goes- End of Discussion

      RIP


        Loading editor
    • RRRRREEEEEEEST IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN PEPERONIS ! 

        Loading editor
    • Unrealname123 wrote:
      RRRRREEEEEEEST IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN PEPERONIS ! 

      when things get off-topic.

        Loading editor
    • By director Unreal

      Co-Producer: Sondz

      Special Effect: Desert

      With famous Emmy failed for 5 years a row VERTROYER !

      And many more, coming this Februare 31st in The offtopic.

        Loading editor
    • Unrealname123 wrote:
      By director Unreal

      Co-Producer: Sondz

      Special Effect: Desert

      With famous Emmy failed for 5 years a row VERTROYER !

      And many more, coming this Februare 31st in The offtopic.

      February 31st?

      u wot 

        Loading editor
    • Ya ! hey yo. ! PAPAYAS LEAF !

        Loading editor
    • yay

        Loading editor
    • XD I'm happy to be back

        Loading editor
    • Vertroyer wrote:
      XD I'm happy to be back

      Sweet mother of god. He's back.

        Loading editor
    • 360NOSCOPESWEG (Jim Holden) wrote:

      Vertroyer wrote:
      XD I'm happy to be back

      Sweet mother of god. He's back.

      And so are you! It's like... An old user party!

        Loading editor
    • Addfire wrote:

      360NOSCOPESWEG (Jim Holden) wrote:

      Vertroyer wrote:
      XD I'm happy to be back
      Sweet mother of god. He's back.
      And so are you! It's like... An old user party!

      You haven't noticed me?

        Loading editor
    • Jim was around for a decent time.

        Loading editor