The Townie of the Month award, created by BobbytheBlobby, is an award given to a user each month chosen by the community. This is the title where a certain user who works the hardest on the wiki, determined by staff, has the chance to win the award.
Users have the whole month (including the month prior) to stack up 20 useful wikia edits to become eligible and possibly win Townie of the Month. Winners receive the Townie of the Month flair by their username. At any time, or until the end of the month, that user can change the flair to whatever they want and whatever emojis or text they want inside of it, colors, shades, anything. Experiment! Staff will add these flairs to you.
How long does this process last?
A winner is chosen at the start of every new month. Users can run any limited amount of times and can start again after the current month ends.
There are restrictions and guidelines to winning the award:
- A user who has won the award may not win again for the next two months.
- Useful edits include mainspace (Jailor, Consigliere, Avatar), considerable and decent role reviews, and answering questions asked by the community on the Ask Questions board.
- Members of the staff are unable to win the award.
- Users who have recieved a flair can change it at any time to whatever they want. Post a message about the change on your message wall, or on an Administrator's message wall.
- Your account must be at least one month old. Once again, you require 20 useful edits in the current or prior month to become eligible.
- If a user wins ToTM twice, they can choose to add a font type to their flair.
Previous Winners of the Award
|July 2016||360NOSCOPESWEG (Jim Holden)|
|November 2016||Playful Trickster 101|
|January 2018||No Winner Decided|